YouTube Channel ID
How to Find Your YouTube Channel ID Tool
How do you find your YouTube channel ID? Well, that’s what this video will teach you how to do. It’s not the easiest to find, and it’s not the easiest to get, but it’s something that everyone has to do at some point or another, so let’s get started by clicking the button below!
What Is a YouTube Channel ID?
A YouTube Channel ID is a specific set of numbers and letters that identifies your channel. The ID is used in many different ways, including the following:
• To access your account settings
• To find videos that you have uploaded
• To embed a video on your blog or website • To track your analytics and reach
• For giveaways or contests (often requires someone to be signed into their Google Account)
• To add links from one YouTube video to another
Finding Your Videos' IDs
Once you know your YouTube channel ID, the next step is to find your videos' IDs. To do this, log in to YouTube and head to the search bar. Type in the name of one of your videos and click Search on the bottom right. A video will pop up in a few seconds with all sorts of information about that particular video: title, description, likes and dislikes, comments, etc.
Why Does My Account Need a Different ID?
YouTube channels share a common username and channel ID. The channel ID is what your viewers see when they visit your YouTube page, while the username is what you log in with. You can have more than one YouTube channel, but it’s impossible to change your account's name without losing all of its subscribers and video views. You will need a different YouTube Channel ID if you ever want a new username.
What Happens If I Don’t Update the IDs?
If you don't update your channel, it will appear as Unknown in the search results. If this happens, you can click on the link from the message that appears to update your channel ID. Doing this will allow people who visit your channel or search for your name to find it.
HOW TO FIND A YOUTUBE CHANNEL URL?
YouTube has created a tool to get your YouTube Channel ID. Here are the steps:
1) Go to YouTube and log in with your account.
2) Click on Creator Studio on the left side of the screen.
3) Underneath Channel, click Edit.
4) On the left side of the screen, scroll down until you see your Channel's name and click it.